What have others said about our pilgrimages?
- I was surprised to find how important the church is to me and how connected I felt to the people of Europe. Such close ties in so short a time.
- I still have pictures in my mind of a number of the people we met, and I smile when I think of these.
- I got to know fellow group members on a much deeper level than I had before, and these were people I have know for 20+ years.
- We had a wonderful stay in our partner village. I was astonished at the hospitality of our hosts – overwhelming!
- Mountains in the mist – beautiful, absolutely perfect scenery.
- I loved hiking the Torda Gorge. It was so beautiful and peaceful.
- I was surprised and delighted at the beauty of Transylvania! I had no idea.
- The villages and churches are so lovely & charming. I didn't want to leave.
- There were so many delights – the beautiful souls of the villagers, the Carpathian scenery, the aesthetics of the Unitarian churches, the communion cup of Frances David – I could go on.
- What I thought was going to be “a trip abroad” turned out to be a strong connection and spiritual appreciation of the history of my religion - life-changing.
- The trip exceeded my wildest dreams…I can’t say enough positive things about the experience.
- An outstanding program in terms of quality of experience and its execution. The attention to detail was impressive.
- The accommodations were much nicer than I imagined. The food was great and the restaurants were wonderful. Meeting and living with the people of the village was an incredible opportunity.
- …a great job with the arrangements for the trip. The meals were delicious, the hotels comfortable, everything went smoothly.
- Our translator & guide took great care to ensure our comfort.