Seeking a North American Partner?
Download the Application Form for all Unitarian Universalist, Unitarian and Universalist Churches seeking partnership.
Seeking an International Partner?
Congregations can enjoy the close friendships and spiritual growth that come
with long-term international relations through congregational partnerships.
For more than 15 years UUs in the U.S. and Canada have made friends
worldwide, helping to build the global community of Unitarian Universalists.
Each partnership expresses the values and vision of the two churches that
come together. Here are some examples of what partners do:
- Exchange visits and sermons in each others’ churches
- Work together on community projects such as water systems for
clean, reliable water
- Share religious services, histories and traditions
- Provide economic opportunities such as a dairy operation
- Build and repair churches and parsonages
- Address community needs such as a medical clinic
- Develop communication systems and letter-writing partners
Congregational partnerships are first about building sustained relationships
and growing in shared community. Partners exchange visits and communicate
frequently. They often plan together and develop projects for the benefit
of all. We have some amazing partnership stories that can be found
online and in our partnership handbook. “Partners in Faith” is a short DVD
that explores the value of partnership for a congregation. These resources
are available on request to email@example.com. The UUPCC outreach coordinator
would be happy to speak with you about churches in various countries
Churches in Transylvania seeking partners
Churches in India seeking partners
Churches in the Philippines seeking partners